Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's been a while

I know that it has been a while since I have updated our blog but nothing really has happened worth writing about. The girls have bad colds and I hope they are getting better. Last night was the first good night in a few days. I don't do very well with out a lot of sleep, so I'm glad they slept well. I guess we have spent most of Jason's days off from work furniture shopping. We are looking for couches and bunk beds for the girl’s room. It has been really hard to find what I want as far a bunk beds go because I want White hardwood, with a full on the bottom and a twin on top. That is way hard to find. I finally found what I wanted at a place called All The Great Rooms and they can order it in and it is a good price!! Yeah. I have only been able to find them online and they are way expensive, so I'm glad that we have found them. Also we found a bed for Jason and I that we really like as well, out shopping. I guess that is the bad thing about doing all this shopping is you find stuff you like. It would go great in our beach theme room, and we love it a lot. We also found some couches that Jason and I both like (that is really hard, because we like different things) but they are a lot of money so we are thinking about it. We also need to go back and make sure we liked them as much as we first thought. Jason has been working ALOT out in the garage making some shelves and just having fun with his new work bench that he got at Costco. It is very nice, and he loves it a lot. Jason got his workbench for part of his graduation present. So, that is all that is going on in the Peterson house for the past few weeks. That is for you LIZ hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you are back! Thanks for the update! And wow- 3 posts in one day! Is this going to be a regular occurance? I hope so! :)