Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My 26th Birthday!!









I had a great Birthday last Thursday!! Jason had the day off from work. We went to lunch with Nan and Jason and the kids to Chili's. (Yes I forgot to take any pictures, sad I know!!) Then we went to the mall and shopped till the kids were done. Then we went home for a little while, then we went bowling. We had to go at five because I had to go to my Gardening class. We bowled one game, then I went to my gardening class. It was a very good class. I have learned so much from it!! Then when Jason picked me up the hot light was on at the Krispy Kreme was on. So we stopped by. Oh, they are so good!! It was a fun day!! On saturday my sisters and Mom took me too lunch and it was great to get caught up on everything!! (I forgot to take picture there too) Jason gave me pink ipod nano!! It was great!! I love how little it is!! I want to get the nike + for it, but I don't think that I'm going to get it till after the baby!! It was a great Birthday!! Thanks everyone!!!

3 comments:

Emily Heizer Photography said...

Did I get Lacey that dress?! It looks so familiar and cute! I love it!

Happy Birthday old lady!1!!

Matt and Mandy said...

Happy Birthday, looks like fun! PS - I don't recommend the Nike+ for the Ipod, I tried it (3 different ones:). Every time I thought it would be better. It doesn't work without the Nike+ shoes (which are pricey!). I tried the little sleeve to attach it to shoelaces of other shoes and it didn't work at all. Then I bought the expensive Nike+ shoes and the calculations were totally off from day to day (I always ran the same route). I finally returned it and bought a Garmin (you can get them for a pretty good price online at walmart.com) and I am very happy with it. That's just my two-cents :), not that it matters now, but after you have the baby anyway. Glad you had a fun day!

Analeis Paul said...

Happy Birthday!!!