Friday, August 7, 2009

Joseph



With the wedding yesterday, it was a big day for all of us. Joseph was a real trooper through it all. He did great all day! He slept alot off and all through the day. Last night he gave me a huge treat! He slept through the night. I put him to bed about 10- 10:30 ish and he slept till 7 and then I had to wake him up. He was waking up, on his own, but I needed to feed him. It was very nice. I'm not sure if it was a one time thing or if he is going to be doing it from now on. I guess we will have to wait and see. Joseph is getting bigger by the day. He sleeps alot and has grown alot. He is filling out.

Joseph is very patient with Luke, Lydia and Lacey holding him. He does very good when they hold him, at least most of the time. He is such a sweet boy and all love him very much!! I love having only one baby to hold and feed and change. It is so nice to be able to enjoy him and look at him and just love him. Oh, I love his hair!! It is so easy with one. We love the twins, but we will take one at a time any day!! It is much better that way!! I can't believe he is 3 weeks old, wow the time has gone by fast. I am feeling way better these days!! I love our four kids. I don't dare take them anywhere by myself yet, but I'm sure that I will soon. It is sure nice not to be pregnant anymore!! We sure do love little Joseph Harrison Peterson!!

1 comment:

Emily Heizer Photography said...

I bet it is such a breeze in comparison to the twins. I bet it is VERy nice just to be able to enjoy him. I wish I could enjoy him too!!! :(