Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yeah for LUKE!!!

Luke is doing great!! He has only had one accident and that was on Monday morning!! He is such a big boy. We went and did so shopping last night and he went on the a big potty at the store. I didn't think he would be he has done great. He is even dry through the night. He is ready for a toddler bed, but I don't know weather I'm ready for that. He still take great naps in the crib and the girls have a hard time, since they are in the big beds, but I guess it is time. I'm proud of Luke. We are packing up all the diapers today and we will be done!! Yeah for us, it is so nice!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Yeah Luke and Mom! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Luke our big big boy, Yeah!!!, and thank you ( your parents are so happy and need a break from all those diapers right!!!! )
Yeah Luke is such a sweetie. Nana loves you so much.