Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun in the Sun at Gabe the babe's Birthday party!!











After Cabela's we went to Gabe the babes' birthday party. Gabe turned One, the kids, Jason and I had a blast at the pool party. It was at this amazing pool and we felt like we were in California with all the palm trees around. The water so warm and they had this amazing water side and this little kiddie pool for the kids. The little ones loved it but I don't think as much as Jason loved it. Thanks Doug and Sandy for inviting us to the party it was lots of fun.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Wow! That looks amazing!

Emily Heizer Photography said...

CAN I MOVE IN???? That is DEFINETLY a place I want to hang out!!!!! I"m so jealous! That pool is gorgeous!

Matt and Mandy said...

Seriously, where is that pool? That is awesome! I want to play!