Monday, October 27, 2008

Gardner village







Last Wednesday we went up to Gardner village. I have never been there before, and it was cool to see what it was. I had a good time looking in all the little shops. It was freezing up there. When we left Provo it was a little bit warm and I grab the kids coats and Jason said they might be a little too heavy. But i still brought them anyways, and it was a good thing I did. It was so cold up there!! Wow. it was sure cold. There were lots of fun witches everywhere and the kids had a great time looking at them all. Thanks to nan and Kelly for taking them around so that Jason and I could look in the shops. They had this amazing fabric shop that I would love to see so much money in. Oh well, it was fun to look at them. After Gardner Village we headed to Carnios and meet up with my parents, Dave and Shirlene, and James and Martha, along with Jason and I with the kids, and Nan and Kelly. We had a great time, great food, and GREAT SERVICE(thanks Leslie). We has a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I loved that whole day too. It was cold but still so pretty with all the fall colors, and people all around, It was so fun to have the kids help me find all the witches and then get hot chocolate, It is strange I now am not as much into the shopping as I have been still recently the past two years. More like I don't need things as much and yet I have fun looking at things, and sometimes I find the right thing that talks to me, but being with my grandkids makes me so happy.
Love Nana

Anonymous said...

Let me also say being with you and Jason I loved too, and the night at Johnny Coreno's count Kelly and I in anytime, thanks Leslie, and it was fun being with the Kumps.

Love Nan