Friday, February 6, 2009

We are Back!!

We got the internet back last night. Jason and I are both so happy to have it back!! Lots has happened since I last posted!! We have heard the baby's heartbeat a few times, have my ultrasound on March 3!! Yeah!! I really don't care what I have, parts of me wants a girl and parts of me wants a boy, so I just can't wait to find out either way!! I'm not as sick anymore!! I'm just very tired alot, but I dealing with that!! Jason has been a huge help and great doing stuff around the house. Jason got a new Job and starts March 6th. He will be doing heart stuff still but I can't remember what it is called that he will be doing. Lydia had her 5th birthday last Friday. She is getting so big!! I can't believe it has already been five years. She is a huge help!! I will post more about Lydia's birthday Later, but I need to go make lunch!!

4 comments:

Shelly Beth said...

Woo hoo! So glad to see you are back! Can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or girl. You better let me know ASAP. I CAN"T BELIEVE LYDIA IS 5! Wow! Such a big girl! Love you!

Linda said...

Glad you are able to have the internet! We will be waiting with baited breath for all the updates... We are so happy for Jason's new job! yeah!

Our Family said...

I am glad that you finlly updated! The background looks very cute! But the Gray is hard to read! I expect lots of posts!

Nan said...

Anyone who read's this post, please even if you have voted girl or boy, Kristin is curious, who says which. so put your name down, and what you think it is.
thanks, this is Nana, and I voted boy. For Luke's sake but either one, will be wonderful and so loved.