Thursday, January 6, 2011

Halloween night












































We started trick-or-treating over around our house, then we went over to my parent to trick-or-treat with the cousins. Jason took the kids out trick-or-treating. I stayed at my parents cause I wasn't feeling up to going out in the freezing cold and the rain, and I wasn't feeling well. Then after we headed over to the Brick oven to see Jason family, but they his sibling never showed up. So we went to Jason's parents house where they made a quick stop before heading over to the costume party. Lydia was Little red riding hood, Lacey was Alice, and the boys were the 3 musketeers, and I was a witch. It was a great night~

1 comment:

Shelly Beth said...

Those costumes are great? Who are the Queen and Johnny Dep? Love the pictures, they turned out great.