Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 4th

 At the parade














































We had a fun time at the parade this year, then we went over to the colonial  days, but we didn't stay too long because it so hot. Then we headed over to cafe Rio to get lunch. Alot of other people had that same idea cause there was lots of people there. Then we headed home. My mom took the kids to the veterans pool, to cool off and be with there cousins. Then we had a BBQ at my parents house and a 75th Birthday party for my Grandma. It was fun to see my cousins that I don't get to see that often. Then we headed home to go to bed. The kids really wanted to watch fireworks, so they went outside for a few minutes, and it started raining, so they stopped doing them, we came in and went to bed. It was a fun long weekend.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

I think Luke looks just like the Liddiard side of the family!!! Looks like you had a fun, busy 4th of July!!!