Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hiking in Rock Canyon (by Jason)

The other day my Brother Brady and I went for a hike up Rock Canyon.  It's a beautiful canyon and it's right here in Provo, but neither of us had ever been very far up the canyon though we've lived in Provo/Orem our whole lives.  We had a lot of fun.  There is a cave just off the trail that we went down into which was fun.  Here are some pics from the hike:

This one is way up there and just shows how beautiful the mountains are around here.

This one shows the view back down into Provo.  Look close - you can see my house ;)

Here's me at the mouth of the canyon right as we were starting out:

And Brady:

Here's me climbing down into the cave:

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hey, I thought you were gonna take me with you on this hike. You're making me cry you dummy....

Jeff Head
President
Nerds & Turds