Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update on our life

Lydia loves taking pictures, here is one of her pictures of Jason working on the Lawn!
Lydia at the Easter egg hunt at Grammy's and Papas, in there cute Orange Dresses from Emily.
Luke and Lacey on the day before Easter at Grammy's and Papas house.

I know that it has been forever since I have updated but I just have been very busy!!
I'm sewing a ton, which I love but lots of other things don't get done. I have spent many hours at the fabric store- which the kids don't care for at all!! But they have been great!!

Jason and I had our 6th anniversary 2 weekend ago! We went out to dinner up at Sundance and it was very nice. I love you Jason!! Thanks for all that you do for me and the family!!

Lydia registered for Kindergarten. I can't believe she is old enough to be in going to Kindergarten in the Fall. She was so excited to so to to the doctors and get her shots! She did great she had 5 shots and she did really well! They doctor said that it was alot to give at once but Lydia wanted them all that day, so that is what she got!!

Lydia has learned all her letters and is working on her sounds. She knows lots of them and loves learning star website, that helps her with that. She is very excited to learn, so that is a great thing. Lydia is looking forward to being able to read. She is such a big help with Luke and Lacey!! They play so well together!!

Lacey got into Tylenol with cold in it and we had to call poison control and that was fun! They keep track of us for a few days. Lacey loves to get into things that she shouldn't, so we are working on that!!

I"m working on garden. I have planted the seed twice and nothing has come up, but i planted some 2 weeks ago, and my mom said to be patient they will come up, so lets hope and pray they come up fast!!

I went to California to see Emily for 4 days. It was nice to see her and we had tons of fun shopping and eating and just being together. I did miss my family lots. The kids had a great time with Jason, they had a harder time at night when I wasn't there. Thanks for taking care of the kids so I could go.

I have been doing a ton of research for Bunk beds. I have been looking faithfully on KSL and craigslist for some bunk beds that aren't falling apart and that are not metal. We bought some from Costco online for the girls room a month or so ago, but I have been debating weather to keep them or not. We looked into Jason making them, but he doesn't feel like he can do it, so he is going to take some woodworking classes to make bunk beds for the boys in a few years. He hasn't done any woodworking projects since high school (That has been a while) I thought that it was like riding a bike and it would just come back to you, but I guess not. So we are going to keep the girls bunk beds. Hopefully we can get them together this weekend so that we can start construction on Luke's room, and be done before the baby comes. We are taking the window seat so that you can fit a bed in the room easier- since it is a bedroom after all. That should be a fun project and hopefully it doesn't take forever!!! We got a bed at a yard sale for 20 bucks, so I'm in the process of sanding it and then we are going to paint it Navy for Luke to sleep on. He is very excited about his bed but there is still a ton of sanding to do. So, I guess I need to move it up on the list!!!

This last weekend we went down to St. George and stayed in this great condo, with two pools, tennis courts, playground, basketball court, and tons of other things. It was a great find. We went down Thursday morning early and came home on Sunday. It was so nice. The weather was great nice and warm. Lydia and Lacey absolutely loved the pools they were little fish. All they ever wanted to do was to be in the water. Luke was doing better by the end but still has a long way to go!! Hopefully he will do better when we go to bear lake in a month or so. The girls can't wait till we can go to bear lake to go swimming and play with there other cousins. I will post more about our St. George trip later, but for now we had a blast, and will definitely be going back!!

2 comments:

Emily Heizer Photography said...

You know, when I read all of that stuff at once... YOU HAVE DONE SO MUCH!!! lol You sound so busy!!! Excellent job with keeping up with all of that chaos because I think I would have passed out. lol

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, here is some more information on metal beds.